Here's some updates on the show status.
- Rehearsal Locations and times are being scheduled.
- Writer Michael Colby is branching out from script-writing into the world of creative PowerPoint for the show. (We all got a quick preview last night and it looks GREAT. We'll try to post it here, too.)
- Our great friends over at CDP marketing (http://www.cdpmarketing.com/) have been engaged for design and printing of the posters and playbill.
- The seating and ticket pricing chart has been updated for easier understanding and placed on the TICKET tab.
- We are researching online/ phone services for ticket orders. (We'll have a decision on that soon so you can start purchasing tickets well-in advance of the show.)